Thursday, May 16, 2013

My mail in my pocket

My favourite technologic object is my android, a kind of cellphone made with cutting edge technology. Besides call my contacts, it serve me to do many of basic functions of a computer because it contains access to internet. I got it about three months ago, recommended by my sister.

The first reason to my preference for this is that i can bring it everywhere, this make possible read an e-mail which could be urgent, in any place without use my PC. If i become bored, i use to navigate in basic pages, like youtube, or chat with my friends, family or classmates in a social network (facebook). When i go on the bus, i don't lose my time, i become read any article or document which serve me to university (an android is best than a notebook for this daily situation). The card inside my android contains a big memory, so if i want to relax i listen music.  This year i joined to university,so currently i use it more than ever. If i don't have this tool ,many of useful things that i do all the days would become to impossible to me. I live very away from university, so i need save on time by many ways, for example, my android.






No comments:

Post a Comment