Thursday, April 18, 2013

Some of my short life

I was born in Valparaiso, Chile. My mother's name is Scarlett, and my sister's name is Belen. I'm the oldest brother. Both of us used to be shy childs. Always we played alone or between us. We didn't have many friends in this period (in region of valparaiso). We played improvised games, how "the supermarket" or simply we used to fought. I specially like puzzles. When i was 6 years old, i went to live in Coquimbo with my mother and sister. I went to gabriela mistral's school, and in this place i knew my best friend, Nicolás.  In 2008, when i was 14 years old, i continued my studies in Francis School. In that place i knew many interesting persons (Currently, some times i go to meet with them, in the summer). In this period, i become to interest in Heavy metal music, and some books. I liked too much books like "the lord of the rings" , "the good earth" or "la ultima niebla" of Maria Luisa Bombal, under the influence of my language's teacher. Later, since i was 16 years old until currently, i have liked martial arts. Recently, i have started my Anthropology studies in university of Chile.

No comments:

Post a Comment